Warehousing & Logistics
Good Sammy Enterprises secure warehousing and processing facility covers 8,000m2. We offer long or short term storage and inventory management solutions for general goods, plants, equipment and furniture.
Good Sammy Enterprises has International Standards Certification.
We have established systems and processes in place to ensure the highest quality control. We offer up to 8,000m2 secure warehouse and storage capacity with modular racking solutions and fire containment systems in place. Our secure and advanced Online Inventory Controller system provides:
- Order uploading;
- Smart pick, pack and ship functionality;
- Barcode label scanning to improve data entry accuracy;
- Serial and batch number tracking;
- Secure online real time visibility - view your inventory by picked, packed, shipped or flagged status; and
- Reporting capability.
Our fleet consists of pallet trucks, vans, utes and a number of forklift vehicles.
Our facility is located in Canning Vale WA delivering within the Perth Metropolitan area.
GSI can arrange transportation of your stock items with any approved transport provider in Australia.
We have a team of highly skilled and experienced staff in the areas of:
- Supply chain management;
- Inventory systems management;
- Order processing; and
- Sourcing and logistics management
Working with Good Sammy Enterprises will not only give you the best in quality, it also means you’re helping to provide a valuable service to our employees with a disability, and the broader Western Australian community.
- Department of Health (Breastscreen WA) - warehousing, mail-out and distribution services
- IPD Group Limited - Electrical board sub assembly and distribution
- BGC - warehousing and assembly of building products
- DeOleo Australia Pty Ltd - storage, repacking and distribution of imported cooking oil products
- Statewide Cleaning Cloths Australia - sort, bale and ship recycled products for export
- Good Sammy Shops - processing of clothing and furniture items with delivery across the Perth metropolitan area and regional locations